Dark Side Scoots
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Intro to the Forum

2 posters

Go down

Intro to the Forum Empty Intro to the Forum

Post  Dutch Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:37 pm

Howdy,

I'm down in the foothills of Appalachia in Logan. I've got an '04 Piaggio BV 200 that I've had 5 weeks. Sold a '00 Suzuki Intruder 1500 to get the scoot, but I've also got an '02 Suzuki Volusia.

I'm awaiting a set of handlebars for the Volusia as I put it in a ditch in the middle of May and ended up with a broken rib and a screwed up shoulder. Got ripped off on a set of handlebars from a guy on the Intruder Alert forum. Sent him money and he's disappeared. Only $55 but still burns me.

But no matter cause I'm riding the scooter every day. Have ridden it every day to work for the last 5 weeks. Put in 2 gallons of gas every other Thursday. :-) Love the scooter. It's a blast to ride. I hate to admit it but more fun than the big bike.

I'm a Macintosh IT guy and run Customer Service at Logan Clay Products. We make sewer pipe and chimney flue lining.

Dutch

Back to top Go down

Intro to the Forum Empty Re: Intro to the Forum

Post  Scootenround Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:42 pm

Welcome Dutch. Sorry to hear about the handlebar mishap, and the broken ribs. Glad to have you aboard.
Scootenround
Scootenround
Admin

https://darksidescoots.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down