Dark Side Scoots
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wanted to introduce myself.

3 posters

Go down

Wanted to introduce myself. Empty Wanted to introduce myself.

Post  Scootenround Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:28 am

Hello everyone, my name is Brooke. I have a 9-5er just like the rest of corperate american. I have 2 girls and a partner that I love very much and spend most of my time with. I started this forum and Scooter Club because I wanted to be involved in group runs and an actual club, because scootering is my 2nd love. For those of you out there who want to join, there will be no dues as it is a non-profit org. The graffics are in process right now, and as soon as they are done there will be patches, stickers and magnets available to purchase at cost. When we get all of our ducks in a row there will be a post on how to become a member of the club, but as for now please register for the forum and kick around your ideas, and veiw points.

Thanks again everyone and happy scooten!
Scootenround
Scootenround
Admin

https://darksidescoots.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Wanted to introduce myself. Empty Introduction

Post  reefnut Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:50 am

Hello All,
My name is Drew And I have a Burgman 400. I'm looking for scooter activities me and my girl can join.
Have fun and be safe.

reefnut

Back to top Go down

Wanted to introduce myself. Empty Re: Wanted to introduce myself.

Post  Scootenround Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:02 pm

Welcome Drew, I'm sure in the next month we will definitely have things in order and will get our activites on the way.
Scootenround
Scootenround
Admin

https://darksidescoots.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Wanted to introduce myself. Empty new to forum

Post  painterbrian Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:12 am

I just joined this forum and am looking forward to watching it develop.I would definetly like to get together for some rides. The only problerm is I work second shift Monday-Friday and am only available on the week end. I am currently a member of the "other " scooter club in Columbus but am looking for more riding opportunites. By the way,my name is Brian Heffernan and I call myself "painterbrian" because I work in the paint department at Honda.

painterbrian

Back to top Go down

Wanted to introduce myself. Empty Re: Wanted to introduce myself.

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum